TRI HOLISTIC NUTRITION – NUTRITIONIST
Eat Better, Feel Better, Look Better!
Healthy Eating with Tri Holistic Nutrition
Tamar Cohen of Tri Holistic Nutrition, a nutritionist and diet coach, advocates organic, local, and seasonal whole foods as a path to increasing health and vitality. Tri Holistic Nutrition’s proactive approach empowers clients to develop healthy eating habits and lifelong positive dietary changes that support health, vitality, immunity and well-being which may help clients to get ahead of potential problems before symptoms develop.
Call 510.919.8725 for an appointment!
What are the benefits of working with a Holistic Nutrition Consultant?
- Receive customized support from a nutrition professional while achieving your health goals
- Enhance immunity and reduce the risk of developing infectious diseases
- Reduce the risk of developing degenerative diseases
- Develop healthy eating habits
- Effectively lose weight and body fat
- Improve digestion
- Increase energy and well-being
- Develop a healthy relationship with food
- Reduce stress and enhance mood
- Achieve better sleep
- Detox from poor diet and sugar cravings
- Reduce joint pain and overall inflammation
- Obtain simple healthy eating plans, recipes and shopping lists
- Feed your family healthfully
- Learn strategies for cooking, shopping and maintaining a healthy diet
- Have access to top quality professional grade nutritional supplements at a discounted rate
What results can I expect from this work?
My goal is to help you achieve one or more of the following: feel and look better, have better immunity, increased energy and vitality, have better digestion and reduced inflammation. Clients typically develop new lifelong habits that may reduce the risk of developing degenerative diseases, while reaching their weight management goals. Clients usually feel healthier, energized and empowered. Last but not least, they learn to enjoy a healthy and confident relationship with food. If this sounds like something you would like to do contact me today.
Wouldn’t be amazing if you felt…